The organizing committee of the RETINA SUMMIT 2017 seeks high-quality abstracts pertaining to the theme, that contain a clear statement of hypothesis, an explanation of methods, a report of data, and a brief discussion of their implications.
Categories of Submission:
- E-Poster / Physical Posters
Abstract submission guidelines:
- Any other theme other than Retinal Detachment will not be accepted.
E-Poster / Physical Posters:
- The reviewing committee would select the posters in two categories: Physical posters & E-posters.
- The details regarding the poster preparation would be intimated to the selected abstracts.
- The last date for abstract submission is 25th June 2017
Structured abstracts should include:
- Title: 150 characters max
- Purpose / Aim: 400 characters max
- Methods: 1000 characters max
- Results: 1000 characters max
- Conclusion: 400 characters max